Raffle WL

JOMO Hippo🏞️

Raffle has expired

ABOUT

Holders Only!

JOMO is a hippo full of personality. Not worried, not sorry, often lazy, sometimes silly, but happy. How? JOMO can only process 70% of the consequence. Who knows with the rest 30%.. In web3, JOMO believes in everything happened, happens, and happening. Some will make you rich, some might drag you down. But no matter what happens, JOMO will always be there.

We need JOY! We are the JOMO Hippo.

Total Supply: 10000 in first time
Mint Price: Free mint
Mint Date: TBA

Participate:
1️⃣  Join https://discord.gg/jomohippo
2️⃣  Follow https://twitter.com/JOMOHippo and Like+RT Last Tweet
3️⃣  Login your Discord Account and Buy the Raffle!

 

Other NFT Raffles

BUNSHIN ✨
NFT

BUNSHIN ✨

Available

32

Ticket price

0

1x Kubz Relic NFT from Bored Ape Show✨
NFT

1x Kubz Relic NFT from Bored Ape Show✨

Available

1

Ticket price

50

The Wisdomatic✨
NFT

The Wisdomatic✨

Available

25

Ticket price

10

 

Other WL Raffles

MRDRVRS💎
WL

MRDRVRS💎

Available

20

Ticket price

10

Adventurers🎉
WL

Adventurers🎉

Available

13

Ticket price

10

NeonTools✨
WL

NeonTools✨

Available

20

Ticket price

1

close

Share this NFT

close

Make offer for NFT

Current price is:

  Cancel

Processing

Does not refresh the page

Add to cart

Quantity

1x

Wallet

Total price

Buy now

Quantity

1x

Wallet

Total price

Add to cart

Quantity

1x

Wallet

Total price

Buy now

Quantity

1x

Wallet

Total price

Add to cart

Quantity

1x

Wallet

Total price

Buy now

Quantity

1x

Wallet

Total price